I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, June 11, 2004

Awkwardness :s

Hey hey hey! I finally gt myself a tagbaord - all thankz 2 Nana :)

Cheryl left 4 the Maldives today...& I didn't know tt Vincent was going. I know it's very mean, but if I had known, I maybe wouldn't have gone down to see her off. I feel tt maybe Cheryl didn't really nd us there to see her off (my own feelings only, dun bother, I'll get over it soon) I think I nd to talk to someone.....
You know? When I saw Terence today, he looked abit shagged & I felt awkward talking to him. It juz feels so different now...Xiao zhe!!! Wat shld I do? I know you'll tell me nt to think too much...well, den you keep me busy by teaching me bball k? Dunno if you'll read this man!

LeEn...will you be like Cheryl once you have Eric? Well...I know you won't. I know I can trust you dear, tt you wouldn't 重色轻友...did I put in the correct words? Haha!!! Tt's wat on my mind coz it seems know is the age to find your 'other half' but I hope LeEn & Eric will be a success...I'll keep you both in my prayers ;)

An enjoyable thing abt today is tt I brought Andrea & Nigel 2 Compass Pt Library 2 return & borrow books...they're really a bundle of joy. Inquisitive, noisy, nonsensical and etc...you name it, they'll be it!

In addition, I played bball with the gals after sending Cheryl off...I was like super hyper frm the high sugar content in the ice-cream tt I ate frm Swensens. Haha!!! but I didn't put on the correct shoes 4 playing today lor! 差点 sprain my ankle!?!?! Dun worry....I'm fine dearies :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home